Nanorem Industrial Powder is used for the sustainable bioremediation clean-up of high-density spills of crude oil, bunker fuel, engine oil, lubricants and other high-density liquid petroleums.
- Multiple application mediums including spills on soil, sand, asphalt and water
- Does not wash away in tidal areas
- Does not harm soil, sand, water, rubber, metal, wood, asphalt or fiberglass
- 100% biodegradable
- 100% environmentally friendly
- 100% non-toxic
Nanorem is especially well adapted for land, water and hard surface petroleum spills in areas such as industrial plant settings (eg. cooling ponds and tanks), shorelines - whether rocky or sandy - marinas, railroad tracks, oil wells/oil fields, maintenance facilities, vehicle roll-overs, and marshes/wetlands remediation where Nanorem can mitigate the collateral damage to the ecosystem caused by clean- up crews.
Currently available in:
- 10 kilograms Drums
- Large scale bulk containers